Getting Back To Blogging Techkish After Long Break

Hello fellas, this blog post is after a long eight month break.I left my so-called ‘baby’ for so long due to many reasons – work, holidays, exhaustion and most of all, lack of self-motivation. And I quickly realized motivating yourself to keep on blogging is not the hardest part. 



Coming back with “bags of enthusiasm”, new ideas, and most of all – grasping the fact that your own work has been left out there for so long was the most difficult thing. I had this weird feeling of guilt that I failed myself, my ‘own thing’ wasn’t going to be successful and so cool anymore.

Keep in touch with TECHkish - lets get back in further posts 


Comments

Popular Posts

How To Play Games On Hike Messenger

20 Unknown Facts About Technology that may have never crossed your mind until now

How to create your own antivirus software using notepad in 2 STEPS.

" The Great Indian Educationist " Jeppiaar Dies At 85 - Know About His Life And Achievements

List Of Companies Owned By Google's Parent Company Alphabet